This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other company, other than TuckTuck CA/Free Woman Apparel LLC (TTFWA)
How it works:
- Tell us about the caregiver or medical worker you would like to thank by commenting on the contest post. We want to know how she has made a difference to you and your community, and what you admire. 😊
- If you are a medical worker or caregiver and think a TuckTop would make your life easier in some small way – please nominate yourself 😊 We know you deserve it.
- One comment per caregiver/medical worker. You may comment on / give a shout out to as many caregivers/medical workers as you want – just do it one comment at a time to be eligible.
- Encourage friends and family to like your comment. You may share the post to your timeline, but you are NOT obligated to do so in any way.
- The comment with the most reactions by 11:59 pm on April 19, 2020 will be the winner
- The winner will be announced on facebook/tucktop by TTFWA within 5 days of the contest closure.
- TTFWA will contact you via a private message on messenger to arrange for prize delivery.
Official Rules of the TuckTop “Thank Your Angel” Contest.
No purchase is necessary to participate.
Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
Void where prohibited.
Participants are NOT required to tag the caregiver/medical worker they thank in their comments and are not required to share the original post in any way. They are encouraged to do so if they wish.
The comment with the most reactions by 11:5p pm EST on April 19, 2020 will be considered the winning comment. The shirt will be awarded to the caregiver or medical worker about whom the comment was made.
The TuckTop style, size and color to be given is at the sole discretion of TuckTopCA/Free Woman Apparel LLC (TTFWA) but the receiver’s preferences will be considered.
The product will be mailed at the expense of TTFWA anywhere within the continental USA or Canada, to the address provided by the commenter.
The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada
The act of commenting on the post for this competition will be considered as explicit permission to use said comments, and any posted photos or videos, in additional TTTFWA related publicity including but not limited to future social media posts, email newsletters, and marketing materials.