Security experts will tell you to do these things to stay safe:
Don't carry a purse:
purses make you a target - they advertise you have something to steal
- purses offer false security - talented pickpockets can easily steal items from any purse without your knowledge
crossbody bags are dangerous - they can be yanked by thieves, dragging you with it and causing injury
- purses, even crossbody ones, hinder mobility and can destabilize you in tricky situations
Keep your hands free
- this allows you to focus on your surroundings and not your "stuff"
- free hands mean you can react in an emergency
- less "stuff" gives you more stability from falls and trips
Keep essentials hidden on your body:
thieves look for easy targets: out of sight makes you and your valuables safer
in an emergency your essentials (phone, wallet, keys, ID) are with you
if your jacket, backpack or day bag is stolen or lost you still have your essentials
TuckTop has you covered:
Every TuckTop has 9 pockets so you can discreetly tuck away all your essentials, keep your hands free, and NOT carry a purse!
TuckTop is a smart way to keep yourself safe and secure.
Shop TuckTops now from the menu on your left.
Leave your email below for special offers!